Our client in Santa Monica has been an ongoing relationship with the firm for years, and anyone we've placed here has been very stable and happy in the organization. It's a small startup culture, but not necessarily the grind or uncertainty that earlier stage startups might have. Excellent benefits and creative environment, too! Well funded and "at profitability".
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you’ll be responsible for architecting and building features that will improve the functionality and experience of a proprietary platform. You will bring ideas to life by prioritizing, managing, coding and shipping new features that will help grow the platform and company to the next level. This is a great opportunity to own the software design and development of the platform end-to-end and be part of a disruptor in the digital content space.
- Work with visual & UX designers, marketing and customer support teams to help build features that increase user growth and customer satisfaction
- Implement and maintain front-end and back-end code to enhance the foundation of a complex technology platform
- Manage stakeholders expectations through prioritization and consistent communication
- BS or MS in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 6 or more years of software development experience
- Experience working with SQL databases.
- Experience working with backend technology such as Java
- Ability to work independently in a less-structured environment