Our client is a highly successful consumer-oriented startup with headquarters in the El Segundo/Manhattan Beach corridor. Customer base is global, primarily Asia. We are looking for a talented Database Developer to work collaboratively with the internal tech team as well as outside development agencies and business intelligence consultants.
As a Database Developer, you will provide database and application solution strategy, technical design, architecture, and support for carrying out the implementation of company database development. This role works with the leadership of the product and technical teams to assess requirements and provide technical assistance for planning and developing the right database architecture. With rapid growth to almost 3 million new members this year, we are seeking experienced candidates who want to be a part of this exciting global expansion. This is a high-speed company breaking records daily, and we are looking for employees who value working in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in role.
· Must be knowledgeable of: MS SQL, SSIS, and SSRS.
· Responsible for designing, coding, and implementing software solutions using modern techniques and programming language.
· Must be familiar with Database design, ETL design and development, ad hoc reports and queries, query tuning and optimization.
- Works harmoniously in a cross-functional team comprising managers, supervisors, business analysts, systems personnel, network staff, and other developers in ensuring the delivery of software solutions as planned, within set budget, and timely.
- Ideal to be involved with the MSSQL Server Community and certifications.