Out client's CTO is a deep relationship, someone we've worked with and socialized with for years. The company itself is already an established startup generating strong revenues and profits from a loyal and rapidly growing customer base. The culture is fun & smart, seeking same. Bonus points if you're into health & fitness and have direct experience with e-commerce, augmented reality, gaming, big data, or all of the above.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with UX, product, and engineering to implement the UI of our single page apps
- Take the lead, filling in loosely defined stories and requirements, and create a core experience that is solid, rock tight, durable, and dependable from an engineering perspective.
- Build maintainable, reliable, and simple libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications
- Deliver new social and community features with actual game mechanics
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications
- Create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Test your code to identify performance issues before they become a problem
- Maintain an interactive style guide so that back-end developers can easily reuse and implement your work
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of React experience
- Strong design sensibilities and knowledge of UX patterns and best practices
- Experience working in a distributed team environment
- Interest in learning cool stuff like rigorous AB testing, CRM Automation and Growth Strategies
- Experience with Redux and/or Ember
- Experience building and shipping experiments (AB, split, or multivariate testing)
- Experience with WebGL, or web-based games
- Interest in women's lifestyle, fashion, fitness, and beauty