Our client is an exciting startup with solid funding and leadership, building a complex app for a wide global audience. Based on growth, we are hiring two software developers with particular skills on the Microsoft side of things :) Partial remote option is available but all developers must be based in the greater Los Angeles/So-Cal area.
The Senior Web Developer is responsible for developing software using Microsoft C#.NET for web application hosted on Windows Azure. This position requires strong leadership skills, as well as the ability to work with project leadership to perform project analysis, determine functional and technical business requirements, application development, testing and deployment.
This Sr Web Developer will interact with internal project teams and must have outstanding technical capabilities in service oriented architecture (SOA), .NET, database design, and Windows networking. The ideal candidate must be innovative, intuitive and have the ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment.
- Analyze and provide solutions for complex software development tasks, providing design documentation as required
- Work with product owner to understand business requirements
- Actively collaborate with other developers and the product owner in an agile Scrum environment to efficiently deliver high-quality solutions
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for work items
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the quality of work delivered by the team meets or exceeds expectations
- Provide support in production support issue resolution including root-cause analysis and corrective action plans
- Exhibit effective organizational skills, a focus on accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities as well as creativity in coming up with outside-the-box solutions
- Conform to architectural and coding standards/conventions.
TOP SKILLED REQUIRED
- Expert coding ability in C#. Ability to develop from scratch in a .NET environment using ASP.NET Core framework
- Experience in front-end web development is a must
- Experience migrating web services to the cloud and experience using messaging - specifically Azure Service Bus
- Ability to developRESTful services and API's from scratch
- Experience solving scalability problems and understand how to optimize code/ API's to handle an increase in users.
- Experience with NoSQL database is a desired. Working experience with DocumentDB is a plus
- Experience plugging into a CI using Jenkins
- Experience using Azure cloud technologies
- Minimum 5-8 years of commercial development experience in .Net development
- Experienced in object-oriented application design
- Experienced in service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experienced in web development using .NET Framework (4.0 – 4.6)
- Experienced with source code management using GitHub.
- Experience with automated builds and deployment, using tools such as TeamCity
- Experience with advance method of preventing security vulnerabilities at the UI, Web Services, and database layers.
- Experience with Microsoft Application blocks to perform server side validation with MVC
- Experienced in application design pattern: Abstract Factory, MVC, MVP, WCF, N-Tier, Domain Driven Design, Inversion of Control, Object per Query, etc.
- Experienced in RESTful service framework
- Experienced in Enterprise service framework
- Advanced Experience with C#, SQL, HTML, XML/XSLT, CSS.
- Strong knowledge of UML, OO Programming & Database Architecture
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment